Monday, 14 April 2014

Vincent Goes Splat - preview show

I'm pregnant.  Heavily pregnant.  I've been lumbering and blowing about town for months now, swelling in secret and sweating on my future.  But in a short matter of long days this held breath will be blown out.  On Wednesday the 23rd of April I am giving birth to Vincent.  I don't promise that he'll be handsome and I don't promise that I wont cry.         

The preview next week will be the first breath this show grabs.  Please come and cut the cord, marvel at the how small its fingers are and try your best to tell me its beautiful. It might make you sick, but it wont cost you any money.

FREE PREVIEW of VINCENT GOES SPLAT
Venue: The Holborn Workshop:  493-495 Hackney Road, E2 9ED London
Date:    Wednesday the 23rd of April
Time:    7:30pm
Cost:     NOTHING.  IT'S FREE*





*I mean that really depends on how much you value your time.  It's probably worth it though.  


also, here's a facebook event event if that's your thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment